The Harmonica Company Customer Promise.
We are now in our 7th year and we really want continue to do a good job in offering you a great range of harmonicas and harmonica accessories at great prices and with excellent expert advice for all your harmonica requirements.
This is our no nonsense promise to you.
- If you send us a question via the contact us page, we will reply.
- If you place an order,you will receive it.
- If your harmonica goes wrong within 28 days, we will replace it.
- If you find the same harmonica cheaper anywhere else within the u.k,and they have it in stock,we will match the price.
- If you decide that you dont want your goods, providing that you notify us and return the item to us unused within 7 days of your goods arriving, we will happily offer you a full refund.
- If you want a harmonica that is not listed,we will do our best to get it.
- If we make a mistake,we will put it right.
- We will never profit from postage costs and will only ever charge you what it costs us to send you your order.
A few terms and conditions..everyone has small print but this is all weve got....
- we aim to send your order on the same day that we receive it, but we do ask that you allow 28 days for delivery. Most orders are delivered within 5 working days.
- If you require your order before a specific date,please check product availability by sending us a message. We will reply as soon as we can.
- Payment is generated at the time of ordering.
- Every year between 1st August and the 15th August , the harmonica company closes for its annual vacation. All orders are processed as quickly as possible on our return. All back orders from this period will be processed and delivered before the 28 day deadline or your money back. We promise.
- Customers will bear the cost of returning any goods purchased from the harmonica company but we will pay the cost of sending you any products that are replaced under warranty.
- We regret that we cannot accept any instrument back under warranty if the coverplates have been removed.
- Warranty on all Harmonicas and Melodions
We will cover one years warranty on main manufacturing defects but working parts like reed plates and valves etc are not covered, as failure is considered to come under the realms of normal wear and tear, or certain playing methods, particularly 'bending', 'choking' and/or the use of excessive volumes.
- In order to guarantee the warranty to be effective, the customer must report any faults to The harmonica company within 7 days of purchase.
The warranty will not apply to the instrument if it has been misused, abused, altered in any way, opened or tampered with.
Thankyou for shopping with The harmonica company.